Twitist Forums
is it bad to remove relatives from facebook when I asked them? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: is it bad to remove relatives from facebook when I asked them? (/thread-32342.html)

is it bad to remove relatives from facebook when I asked them? - greenwood - 11-09-2012 05:59 PM

I just joined facebook and really find I have no use for it because I do not want to be spending even more time on the computer. Since I just started it but want out how do I it without seeming mean to relatives
I quickly put on as friends. They are great people but they are distant and I really never see or talk to them. I feel like I've violated their privacy by even asking in when my intentions were really only a hello.

- David R - 11-09-2012 06:07 PM

Just suspend your account under the account options. If you remove them as friends on facebook or suspend your account they will not receive a notification or anything. If you really don't talk to them they will probably not even notice you're gone. I have gone months without realizing that someone deleted me as a friend.