Twitist Forums
Girls, Would you breast feed your baby in public? Would you express milk into a bucket? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Girls, Would you breast feed your baby in public? Would you express milk into a bucket? (/thread-32395.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Girls, Would you breast feed your baby in public? Would you express milk into a bucket? - Michael O*Leary - 11-09-2012 06:01 PM

Facebook says no but I say stand up for your right to be a woman.

- D - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

What baby and what bucket.

- manic little raver - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

I would yes, if my baby needed milk then i would never deny him of that, even if i was in a shopping centre.

For those who don't like it, simply don't look!

Erm no i wouldnt express in a bucket tho!

- Phoenix - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

i'd stand in line waiting to be milked with the rest of the mothers- is that what you're picturing...

- Sara S - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

A bucket? Hahaha sick.

- Sara S - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

I nursed my daughter in the middle of the mall several times. Why because she was a new born and she wasw hungry & why because it is my right as a mother. I did however use a nursing cover so no one saw anything inappropriate.

I do not have any problems with a woman nursing any where they want all I ask is that they cover themselves up, now that my daughter is almost 3 i don't want her seeing other womens breasts and nor do I really want to see them myself. Again Nurse any where just use a nursing cover or blanket.

- Pick a fight 05 - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

No!

- barbigrl1134 - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

I don't know what you mean by express milk into a bucket but I have breast fed ALL 3 of my children in public but I am also careful to make sure I don't expose my self when my child latches on. I have grocery shopped while nursing, ate at restaurants while nursing. It is a beautiful healthy thing and no woman should ever be embarrassed about the choice she is making on feeding her child. and I would never dream of being embarrassed about it. i just rap my baby ina blanket, get her to latch on uncover her and go about my Business.

- Friendlycherry093 - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

when I did breastfeed I did so in public... I was just tactful and covered up.

- Friendlycherry093 - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

I wouldn't look twice at a woman breastfeeding in public, if the baby is hungry the baby got to eat!!!

I saw a woman in McDonalds put breastmilk from her breast into a bowl to mix porridge for her baby, she got some funny looks!! (not from me I might add) I dont understand what you mean about the bucket though?!