Twitist Forums
Can Someone tell if I was stalking their Twitter/Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Can Someone tell if I was stalking their Twitter/Facebook? (/thread-32468.html)

Can Someone tell if I was stalking their Twitter/Facebook? - Jenny_babbie - 11-09-2012 06:04 PM

Ok so. I have been stalking someone facebook page. I don't know them but they are role models and their my role models. I visit there page at the most 20 times a week. I just got back on track in school after a really hard year. They motivate me. I don't leave a message or comments or anything. I just read their quotes and watch their video's while I do my homework or study. I mean no harm really I just worry that they can track me somehow and declare me a stalker and block me, I seen something on google that showed how many times I visit their page this week. I was wondering if there is any way possible they can track me from their Facebook, twitter or YouTube video's. I real life I probably don't want to met them in real life,I'm the type of person who doesn't want to met their hero's.

- Fjhklds - 11-09-2012 06:13 PM

no, they wont know.

- Mickie D - 11-09-2012 06:13 PM

No Smile

- Daily - 11-09-2012 06:13 PM

No anyway I hope not cuz I do it loads-_- hope this helps Big Grin

- R1997 - 11-09-2012 06:13 PM

On twitter, i dont really know.
But as for facebook, the few friends that appear under your profile picture are usually the most ones who visit your profile. You can refresh the page as much as you want, they wont change, they change about every week when new people start to 'stalk' you.

- Kittysue - 11-09-2012 06:13 PM

There is NO way for anyone on Facebook to know who has viewed their page. Facebook has said numerous times that they will never allow this information to be made available as it is against their privacy policies