Twitist Forums
Hi, what laptop would you recommend for watching videos on YouTube etc. that is cheap? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Hi, what laptop would you recommend for watching videos on YouTube etc. that is cheap? (/thread-32469.html)

Hi, what laptop would you recommend for watching videos on YouTube etc. that is cheap? - The Big Question the Second. - 11-09-2012 06:05 PM

My sister watches anime stuff and goes on Facebook, but to this, she has to hog the family laptop. My parents and I are looking for a new laptop for her so that she can do these things, and that's pretty much all we need. What would be a cheap laptop, or even a notebook, that you could recommend?

- curvedcherry357 - 11-09-2012 06:13 PM

any cheap netbook would be fine. as long as it is not one of those "kids" laptops that you get at walgreens/cvs. that go for $100

- airdogspace2 - 11-09-2012 06:13 PM

You could even find a cheap tablet that does this. I would suggest some Android Tablet because it has a built in Youtube app. (I'm sure there is a facebook app but I don't know how good that is).

Just search the internet for reviews of Android tablets!

I like mine.

- Patters - 11-09-2012 06:13 PM

Computers have come a long way in the last two decades. Literally any new laptop or netbook you can find should turn out to be capable of playing YouTube videos. They have more than enough computing power for anything like that.