Twitist Forums
why does my boyfriend hide his facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: why does my boyfriend hide his facebook account? (/thread-32507.html)

why does my boyfriend hide his facebook account? - Green Eyes - 11-09-2012 06:06 PM

I leave my facebook open all the time but he always closes his. We live together so he must be hiding it from me. Does this mean he is cheating or talking sexy to other girls online?

- Colin Garrard - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

Yep, two or three or more timing you.

- Fasil - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

Its good practice to log off If you have trust issue talk about them.

- headless - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

Maybe he is just security minded?

Watch over his shoulder one day!

- CheezeWhiz - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

Not necessarily. Some people just like to keep themselves logged out when they aren't using it for security reasons. Obviously you know the situation better than me (whether he's been acting strangely recently, etc), but I'd say no. Probably just a natural thing and he doesn't even think about it as odd. All my friends and even my girlfriend log out of their facebook when they are done.

- Alex Sanchez - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

ask him for his password. if he refuses to give it to you there is defenetly something wrong there. i used to be like that in my past relationship cuz i had many things to hide. i was a cheater. but ive changed people change. either hes cheating and talking sexy with other women and men or he just likes logging out everytime. if he has nothing to hide he will give u his password. if he dont then there is something fishy there