Twitist Forums
Has anyone had problems getting onto facebook in the last 3 days when had no problems before? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Has anyone had problems getting onto facebook in the last 3 days when had no problems before? (/thread-32517.html)

Has anyone had problems getting onto facebook in the last 3 days when had no problems before? - Beth H - 11-09-2012 06:07 PM

I can get onto Myspace, Hotmail and all other regular sites no problems. My boyfriend has checked the router and although i'm not technically minded myself, it seems there may be a problem with the server, although not sure what that means but when i've checked my emails it says other people have done stuff on facebook so i know it can't be down. Any suggestions?

- sabinaeiseman - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

Me and my friends on my network (NMT) were having the same problems last night, It just came back up for us about 20 minutes ago(10:22MST)... You can access any pages that do not start with your network extension... For example you can access apps.facebook.*, but I could not access anythinig nmt.facebook.com/*. Sounds like they are doing some work on servers, and hopefully should be back up soon...