Twitist Forums
Two guys on Facebook are being rude I asked them to stop. Is this harassment and could I tell police? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Two guys on Facebook are being rude I asked them to stop. Is this harassment and could I tell police? (/thread-32519.html)

Two guys on Facebook are being rude I asked them to stop. Is this harassment and could I tell police? - Bre - 11-09-2012 06:07 PM

Ok, I posted on Facebook that I'm getting pissed off at someone at my old school. Then two of my ex boyfriends are commenting saying that I'm a stupid bitch, naive and won't go anywhere in life. I have told them to shut up and that I don't want to deal with the bullshit, twice but they won't stop commenting on the status. Is this harassment and is it worth telling police?

- kat - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

You can block them or report them on Facebook

- ThatGurrrl - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

I dont think its big enough to get the police involved. Your two exes probably aren't that harsh. Everything on the internet will be different in real life.

- Noah - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

kick there ass

- kyle - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

It will just make your life simpler if you block them on fb, they cant see anything you post, you cant see what they post

- Matthew - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

Just block those mother******

- Polo - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

this is harrasment you should tell the police about this if i were you i would blocked them. if they keep harrasing you after you block them and have warned them to leave you alone go to the police departnent and report them

- Ranger K - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

No. You can block them but choose not to.

If they threaten you, tell the police. But people being mean to you isn't a police matter.

- {TLK}-Spider - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

yes this is a sign of harassment, you can tell the police about it and if they don't back off then, you can file a no communication restraining order on them, so if they continue they will go to jail. also you can un-friend them from facebook and set your privacy so they cant see anything you post (also you can block them too)

- Eric - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

That's a civil issue. Police don't get involved in civil issues. If they threaten you then yes, they could get involved.