Twitist Forums
I need help creating a Fanbase name?! I'll VOTE BEST ANSWER? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: I need help creating a Fanbase name?! I'll VOTE BEST ANSWER? (/thread-3252.html)

I need help creating a Fanbase name?! I'll VOTE BEST ANSWER? - Directioner - 10-02-2012 10:17 AM

I want to make a fan base name for this guy on twitter thats starting to get really popular. His name is Brandon and I was wondering if anybody had a couple of suggestions. You know like Justin Bieber has his Beliebers, and One Direction has their Directioners. Well i need help making one for Brandon. Please help I really want to make it a good one. I already thought of Brandonites and Brandonators maybe even Brandoners. I really need some help being creative. Please Put a Couple of suggestions down! Thank you 10 POINTS GOES TO BEST ANSWER

- oned - 10-02-2012 10:25 AM

That's sweet ur doing that - I think the one you said brandoners would be good .... But I think I think that cuz I'm a directioner and it has the ER at the end ... I think you should do one no one else has like - The Brandon's - Brandonites like u said - Hop it helped