Twitist Forums
Is it weird to facebook message my cousin? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it weird to facebook message my cousin? (/thread-32529.html)

Is it weird to facebook message my cousin? - Renee - 11-09-2012 06:07 PM

Haven't seen or talked to her since I was a toddler, so maybe 25 years? We moved away & didn't keep in touch. I talk to her brother every few years but we are just not a close family. She's my first cousin & I have heard bits about her over the years. I found her on FB & wanted to say hello. Do you think that's weird after all this time?

- Saira - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

I think it's good you're reaching out to your cousin even if it's been so long because family is everything. Contact them and try to stay in touch.

- Tanya C - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

It's weird, but that doesn't make it a bad thing. I managed to get contact with my father that I had never met or known my entire life and that was incredibly weird but has worked out nicely. That's the beauty of social networking - it enables people to reconnect in a way they might never have before. Enjoy the contact such as it is!

- Pearl L - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

no, its not weird, i went to uruguay with siblings, to see cousins i havent seen since i was a child and that was over 40 yrs ago, we still keep in touch emailing and my sister calls them

- Tracie - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

no its good ur reaching out and i talk to my cuz all the time