Twitist Forums
How to respond to a guy that wants his jacket back? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How to respond to a guy that wants his jacket back? (/thread-32550.html)

Pages: 1 2

How to respond to a guy that wants his jacket back? - NewGirl.. - 11-09-2012 06:08 PM

I barely know him. He is my brothers friend and we were sort of flirting and we kissed a little on a night out. On facebook he simply said 'I want my jacket Smile'. I just don't know what to say.. ha
Of course I'm giving it back! haha
My brother lives far away, he was just visiting.

- Paladin - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

just leave it laying around for him to pick up

- EchterSpieler - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

so give it back to him...

- Clue - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

If you think he's flirting "Take me out and you might get it Wink"
If he wants his jacket back, give him his jacket back.
Know the difference between the two and don't just automatically assume the first.

- Aly - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

Respond with a cute message & well make arrangements to meet up and give it to him.

- nozychick - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

say ok sure, and give it back. find a place to meet up and maybe you two will get to talking again and perhaps your relationship will progress. keeping it will only anger him.

- Maddy Souza - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

well maybe he was just trying to come over and hang out with you he probably just didn't know how to ask you but if you like him to then you should say something like sure maybe you can stop by later and we can hang out Wink or maybe he just wants his jacket lol

- sillydeer276 - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

HIS jacket - give it back.

I don't understand why this is an issue. You could add, "Thank you for letting me borrow it, that was nice of you" or "Sorry, I forgot to give it back when I left".

Chances are when you return the jacket, you'll figure out if this is his way of having a reason to contact you or if he simply only wants his jacket.

You should probably refrain from kissing guys you barely know.

- Anqiee - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

"Come and get it >Wink" just a little flirty way If you like him Tongue

- Mia - 11-09-2012 06:16 PM

then just say to him... i'll give it to you when i next see you.. or come round and get it! Smile
that can be flirtatious or just yhhh you can have it... either way works well and you can tell by his response if he wants u or his jacket haha! Smile