Twitist Forums
HELP!!! I can't comment on my OWN photos on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: HELP!!! I can't comment on my OWN photos on facebook? (/thread-32600.html)

HELP!!! I can't comment on my OWN photos on facebook? - BeingStrongMeansBeingHeartless - 11-09-2012 06:09 PM

I have a facebook page, and have uploaded photos to it. People on my page have asked me questions on my photos, but I cannot reply to them. Every time I write a comment, it says "unable to post comment". I have only had my page for a few weeks, and I have never been able to reply in photos comments. This is the ONLY thing not working, i can still comment on status's and everything else. Just not in MY photos.

I tested it with my partner, and got him to comment on a photo and then i replied to him, He did not get a notification, and facebook told me that i was unable to post comment, but if he went into the photo, the comment WAS there.

I desperately need this fixed, I need the people on my page to get a notification if i reply to them.
Does anyone know why this is happening? How can I get it to work?

- Mi - 11-09-2012 06:18 PM

Same this problem was with one of my friend's profile. But we can't figure out its reason. When she faced this problem she simply create a new profile and started using that.
And in her case she was also unable to chat with friends in that old profile.

- Curtis - 11-09-2012 06:18 PM

why