Twitist Forums
What does it mean when someone writes random letters on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean when someone writes random letters on facebook? (/thread-32659.html)

What does it mean when someone writes random letters on facebook? - Mara - 11-09-2012 06:12 PM

One of my friends posted "and thats only half the story! lol AWIHSFSFGNSDLITGNFLG!!! what does that mean...and other ppl will post the same thing at random times?

- Veronica - 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

Maybe their abbreviating something. Something really long. That's what I do. Or she might have done it just cause. Tongue I know that this didn't help... sorry.

- MasterX - 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

i dont know ethier.your friends are spyes and since i told you there secret they are going to delete my message or they are totall nut jobes going after a new online crayze that hasent cached on!

- Samwham - 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

You can ask your friends, you know. That's probably the easiest thing to do.

- - 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

shes just crazy prob
check her for a medical appointement

- Robert - 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

Maybe she intended to curse you out like comic strips do
ex. F@$k Off or mother-F@&ker

But she messed up by using letters only, and not symbolic characters in addition to the letters.

She may have thought she was being cool - but its hard to retain cool when you mess up in the mechanics and the approach.