Twitist Forums
What does it mean if a guy doesn't change his relationship status for his girlfriend on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What does it mean if a guy doesn't change his relationship status for his girlfriend on facebook? (/thread-32769.html)

What does it mean if a guy doesn't change his relationship status for his girlfriend on facebook? - Sam Jones - 11-09-2012 06:15 PM

Hi, what does/can it mean if a guy changes his relationship status for his ex, but not for his new girlfriend? My ex is seeing a new guy, and he changed his relationship status for his ex, but not for my ex who is still thinking about taking me back. I have a suspicion that he is either embarrassed to show who he is dating or is simply not committed to her. He may have simply forgot to change his status for my ex gf but i severely doubt it if he changed it for a previous girlfriend. What is your take on this? Thanks.

- Carley Fizzy - 11-09-2012 06:23 PM

Don't be worried about that at all. Facebook relationship status should not define a relationship

- jrmiz1 - 11-09-2012 06:23 PM

He may have just forgotten or maybe he has changed it but she hasn't accepted it yet (FB requires the other person to accept your relationship request).

Either way, you should probably stop stalking his FB page...thats kinda creepy...

- Thiago M - 11-09-2012 06:23 PM

This question just sounds like there is a multi-people bi-sexual orgy going on?

facebook doesn't mean anything