Twitist Forums
Can I press charges if my dad hired someone to hack my facebook account to read my private messages? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can I press charges if my dad hired someone to hack my facebook account to read my private messages? (/thread-32841.html)

Can I press charges if my dad hired someone to hack my facebook account to read my private messages? - chuck = ♥ - 11-09-2012 06:17 PM

- Brad Stirling - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

Yes...invasion of privacy.

- js als - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

maybe im not sure, i dont think so since hes your father and its probably his computer your using, so he has the right if its yours he probably bought it andprobably pays the internet bill. dont really think theres much you can do. but even if you could i doubt they'd do anything he's your dad and people know how teens are..

- pisces19522000 - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

Prove it is a big ask? You will loose you dad you realise, think about it. Private Messages are out there to be read, if you settings are incorrect?

- Milena - 11-09-2012 06:26 PM

PRIVATE MESSAGES ON FACEBOOK ARE NOT OUT TO BE READ. the person above em seems to have gotten that incorrect!

yes you can press charges. but you do have to keep in mind he is your father and the chances that you will loose him are high