Twitist Forums
Should I leave my girlfriend if she uses facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should I leave my girlfriend if she uses facebook? (/thread-32909.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Should I leave my girlfriend if she uses facebook? - Jon - 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

My girlfriend sent me an email inviting me to facebook. I think facebook is for losers... I'm shocked that she sent me that email. Should I go ahead and leave her or just merely force her to delete her facebook?

- Shawndris - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

Wow... you're kind of an asshole, aren't you?

- Mark - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

Breaking up can be remarkably upsetting once in a while. I received some brilliant assistance from this web resource http://wanolt.easyrelationshipsonline.info when I was in a comparable state of affairs.

- Matt - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

how about just grow the fuck up and leave it??

just coz you dont like facebook doesn't mean she can't like it you fucking loser!

- Jes_E_ka - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

SHE should leave YOU!!!!!!

- Mr Pfeiffer - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

shut up u fascist get a grip

haha only messin, but no facebook is not for losers - are you posh or somethin?

- ttc #1 - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

Neither. What's the big deal? Don't you have trust?

- thunderingmice384 - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

You are one of the few SMART people that realize that social networking sites like Myspace and facebook only invite drame and trouble- you know----guys she kissed in middle school - ex bf's people that dislike her- etc- trying to talk with her- everyone all over the world can find you and learn your business...honestly...let her know that it bothers you but dont NOT be with someone b/c they use it. Most people do- just make sure u have some way of making sure she isnt acting up on there.

- your cute :) - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

facebook isnt for losers, and if you would dump your girlfriend for something as stupid as that then she should dump you, i guess you dont even realize how many people you probably know that do have facebook and your really outted as the loser in that situation.
dont dump your girlfriend you idiot. maybe she just wants a social life.

apparently your not satisfying her enough.

- N3N@ - 11-09-2012 06:28 PM

You should let her know what you think about Facebook first, and let her decide whether she wants to be with you or choose Facebook. I agree, Facebook, MySpace, all that sucks, but it doesn't necessarily mean that she is a loser for using it. If it is used in a decent, respectful manner, there is really nothing wrong with that. Unless of course, you are insecure about yourself and believe she will look for someone else on there.