Twitist Forums
Can you make a police report for someone not deleting pictures of you on their Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can you make a police report for someone not deleting pictures of you on their Facebook? (/thread-32927.html)

Can you make a police report for someone not deleting pictures of you on their Facebook? - Blah - 11-09-2012 06:20 PM

My ex boyfriend will not delete our old facebook pictures. Could I make a police report for this? If not, How can I contact facebook about this matter? I've already tried looking on facebook to contact them & cannot seem to find it anywhere. Thank you.

- Christine - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

I'm not sure if you can contact the police about it but you can report the photo. Underneath where it has all of the tag things it also says report.

- genji - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

Only if you're being cyberbullied. You can't blame him for not deleting it though. It's either he loves you still or he's bitter; or both. Big Grin

report it as spam. report it on facebook through spamming it or flagging it. then a pop up check box will appear if what kind of spam is it. I think it has, 'immoral content' 'it's abusing me' i don't like it' other. then send