Twitist Forums
My boyfriends facebook account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My boyfriends facebook account? (/thread-33210.html)

Pages: 1 2

My boyfriends facebook account? - leah r - 11-09-2012 06:29 PM

I recently found on my boyfriends facebook that he had replied to a girl saying when she asked if he had gf. He put I have a girlfriend at the moment. What would you take that as meaning?

- Jennifer - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It really depends on how serious you guys are. If you just started dating it shouldn't matter but if you've been dating for a while I would ask him what he meant.

- Rachel ♥. - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

Meaning at any moment that could change.
Or maybe he was just making it clear that he was taken.
I don't think it's anything bad.

- Rina - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

It means he's validating the fact that he's in a relationship but he's keeping his options open

- Breanna - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

I would take it as he has a girlfriend right now at this particular moment and who knows maybe he wont sometimes in the future? I wouldn't necessarily worry right now.

- Big Willy - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

He's thinking of dumping you, darling.

- Shay<3 - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

He means he has a girlfriend RIGHT NOW.....

- Shay<3 - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

It probably means, Yes I have a girlfriend. He probably wants to flirt a little which is natural. I wouldn't get too worked up over it just yet. Maybe you should try talking to him about it.

- Hailey - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

Snooping on your man's facebook you guys must have a proper and trustworthy relationship.

- missbrownbabe - 11-09-2012 06:37 PM

Well love, usually when someones says 'at the moment' it usually means not for long but at that present time/place. For your boyfriend to say that obvisously indicates that he isn't too sure on your relationship and can see it ending in the near future but please don't take my word for it, he could just be teasing-i don't know-. But the one thing you should do is talk to him and ask him why he did that, try asking him in an un-argumentive tone Smile