Twitist Forums
what do you do when you catch your boyfriend flirting with other girls? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: what do you do when you catch your boyfriend flirting with other girls? (/thread-33243.html)

Pages: 1 2

what do you do when you catch your boyfriend flirting with other girls? - camcam - 11-09-2012 06:30 PM

so i get on my boyfriends facebook and myspace, i recently caught him on this tag me app. sayin stuff to girls like sexy and F*** me, he sends messages back and forth to girls asking for there numbers and stuff, it makes me think about breaking up with him, but i dont because i love him to death and we've been togther for over a year.

i dont know what to do? its hard to trust him with anything. helpp pleasee

- Tessa - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

start flirting with guys and see how he likes it lol

- Angie - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

dump him

- Vivienne - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

You should confront him about it and ask what's going on w/ that..
then if he still continues to do it, you should break up since he is probably cheating on you.

- yumiebears - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

If he is asking for sex from others it is time to leave. You will find a better person that isn't on facebook or myspace that will love you for you. F-him Be You.
Good Luck

- Justine - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

To be honest, that is bullshit and I would just dump him. He's not a good boyfriend if he would disrespect you like that. Time to move on and find someone that is only into you. So disrespectful, which mean he doesn't care much about you, even if he says he does because actions speak louder than words. I'm sorry, but you should find someone more deserving of your time than that creep.

- Justine - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

If he were just flirting, talking sexy for example, you might be able to excuse it. But once he starts asking for phone numbers, it is no longer innocent fun anymore. What does he need the number for? Time to look at the writing on the wall and tell him to go screw one of his face book babes.

- Avi - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

That's wrong just break up with him.

- Christina K - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

i know it is hard to break up with your boyfriend but i think you should move on. i think you would rather get a (more) nice boyfriend than your boyfriend who flirts with others.

you deserve better. just move on girl. in the future you will be thankful that you moved on.Smile

- Amy - 11-09-2012 06:38 PM

that is not a nice boy. run run run.