Twitist Forums
I am been accused of hacking facebook and they are getting aggressive? Please answer? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I am been accused of hacking facebook and they are getting aggressive? Please answer? (/thread-33258.html)

I am been accused of hacking facebook and they are getting aggressive? Please answer? - TomRobz - 11-09-2012 06:30 PM

my ex girlfriend is very obsessed and is accusing me of hacking her facebook and creating her a fake facebook and now her father has gotten involved and this is turning nasty i don't trust them and im worried it will get aggressive when i leave college,

Is accusing somebody of hacking and posting on facebook that i hacked them illegal, would this stand in caught if they were to report me for something i didn't do?

- Brandon - 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

Well since hacking itself is illegal, I'm sure it's illegal to accuse of hacking when they didn't do it.

- Sarky - 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

It is not illegal to accuse someone of something.
It could be libel if the start posting publicly that you have done so.

- Cassie - 11-09-2012 06:39 PM

No you won't go to court. They don't have any strong evidence that you hacked into her account. She's just an over dramatic b**ch by the sounds of it.