Twitist Forums
I found out my boyfriend is cheating on me with facebook, advice please? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: I found out my boyfriend is cheating on me with facebook, advice please? (/thread-33284.html)

I found out my boyfriend is cheating on me with facebook, advice please? - Ms. Nash - 11-09-2012 06:31 PM

So today I happen just to randomly check my boyfriends' facebook ( John ) , and it said " watching a movie with John " , so I clicked the girls page , and it says how much she loves him & blah blah blah. I asked him about it , and he swears she's just a good friend , but those post she posted didn't sound too friendly.

I don't plan on talking to him again , but would it be a good idea to tell her ? Like , I don't want to start any drama .

- lisa l - 11-09-2012 06:40 PM

I'd NOT say anything to her, and I'd DUMP him.

- david b - 11-09-2012 06:40 PM

Confront the both of them and why would he be hanging out watching a movie with another girl. Get rid of him!

- Qristna - 11-09-2012 06:40 PM

End it

Immediately

Like, 24 hours ago

Forget about him

Just slap im once or thrice and move on.

You can do better

Etc

Ignore the above, I saw boyfriend + cheat and spazzed out.
After reading the additional words, are you sure it's cheating?
The word Love nowadays have already lost it's meaning.
"I LOVE fries, I LOVE saying LOVE, and omg LOVE that"

Make sure you get all of the facts straight, IF he is cheating though, then feel free to follow what was typed above.

- Kodey - 11-09-2012 06:40 PM

i agree with Qristina, make sure you know for sure, find out exactly whats going on before you assume things.