Twitist Forums
ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? (/thread-33326.html)

Pages: 1 2

ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook? - Llina D - 11-09-2012 06:33 PM

ladies, how would you feel if your boyfriend had a few pictures up of him and his ex girlfriend on facebook?

- amanda talkington - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

Deleted. Immediately. Don't care how sentimental they are. Bye bye ex girlfriend pics.!!!!

- Becky Beck - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

I wouldn't care much. Past is past.

- Jessica R - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

I think it depends on the nature of the picture. I have a picture of me and my ex-boyfriend up on facebook, but we are still friends, and my current fiance knows that. If you trust your boyfriend, then I wouldn't worry about it. Does he have a lot of pictures up of the two of you? That's the most important :-)

- Courtney - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

That would depend on which ex it was.

Is it the ex who tried to jump his bones constantly after he and i got together? The would who bad mouthed me for 2 years? The one who would apologize...and then do some more bad mouthing?

I'd be pretty furious and see it as him disrespecting me and our relationship and disregarding my feelings.

However, if it's the ex that he still talks to...that i talk to and am relatively good friends with...i wouldn't give a dang. They're still friends...like i said, i'm friends with her. I don't care if there are pictures of them together up. He has pictures with his other friends too. That's all they are.

- Nina - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

It depends on how long they ended the relationship and how it ended.

- seamstress - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

The fact of the matter is that your boyfriend had a life before you began dating. Those photos are part of his life. A photograph should not be threatening to you.

I would do nothing or feel nothing about it. She is his EX for a reason. Before things went sour, they had genuine feelings for each other. And, that is not a bad thing to remember.

- Falumple - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

I would be more pissed if my fiance got himself a facebook to begin with. We don't do any of that social network shyte.

But I guess I would be upset and wonder if something was going on. I wouldn't automatically jump to conclusions, because my fiance is on good terms with his ex's, but if it were a recurring thing, like once a month or once a week he had new pics? I would be concerned.

- Sweet_Di - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

i would be pissed off. there is no reason for the pics unless he still has feelings for her

- BeBe - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

Depends on how their relationship is now....and how much he updates his pictures. But bottom line is, if you ask him to delete them, he should delete them without a fight because you take priority over any pictures.
But then again, if he's not revisiting the pics every chance it gets...it shouldn't really be an issue