Twitist Forums
New boyfriend all ready wanting to hang out with my girlfriends? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: New boyfriend all ready wanting to hang out with my girlfriends? (/thread-33332.html)

New boyfriend all ready wanting to hang out with my girlfriends? - Alex - 11-09-2012 06:34 PM

We've been "official" for not even two weeks and he all ready told a good girlfriend of mine that he wants to party with her! There wasn't any talk about me in these plans, and they talked about it over facebook so I saw. HE started it. We're all seniors in high school. (He goes to a different high school but still lives close to me)

Is this strange or am I just jealous?

- McAtee - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

That's strange, and it sounds like he needs to go, I'm sorry :/ Does he go to an all-boys school or not have a lot of girl friends? yeah idk, that's rude

- Huey L - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

uh not sure if this is a girl thing or not. but that sounds kind of iffy. talk to him about it and definitely talk to your friend about it.
kind of weird theree.

- herooftime221 - 11-09-2012 06:42 PM

He is hitting on your friend...i was a real jerk in high school...use to do this kinds of things all the time...