Twitist Forums
Does the internet have a high abundance of uncle tom black users? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter abbreviations (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Does the internet have a high abundance of uncle tom black users? (/thread-33391.html)

Pages: 1 2

Does the internet have a high abundance of uncle tom black users? - Lovely Bunny - 11-09-2012 06:36 PM

or is it just this section LOL

Just wondering, i mean i don't go on chats etc, nor do i chat on Youtube or any of that twitter stuff

Anyway, why is it just blacks that are online users this way?? Is there an explanation for it?

- Jessica - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

Uncle Tom?

- Sekou - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

Because they looking for some validation from their fellow sell outs. LOL Man, this site is funny. LOL

- Monkey - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

Does it really matter that much? Their most likely teenagers bored out their mind or just trapped in the house all day.....don't take this section serious at all

- The Boss - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

You claim that blacks who associate with whites are ALL uncle Toms, which is ridiculous. I'm sure I'd be a race traitor to you if I was black since as a white person I have some black friends.

- Intellectualheart128 - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

You're the worst kind of black people- All you do is divide us and turn blacks against each other. You think anyone that doesn't hate whites like you do is an uncle tom.

- Charles B - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

Have you actually read "Uncle Tom's Cabin?" Do you have any idea what you are asking?

- soulflower - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

Read Uncle Tom's Cabin. Uncle Tom wasn't an Uncle Tom. You should read the book because it had a huge impact on the view of slavery, which is a part of our history. But you will also see why the term is a bit misplaced.

The kind of people you think about are just confused at times.

People who don't love themselves come in all colors. Loving someone else doesn't mean you don't love yourself.

I agree that there are Black people on this site who hate themselves and other Black people. I call such people "Oreos", but mostly I try to avoid them as much as possible.

I don't have hatred for any kind of person and associate with all kinds. And yes, I dated men of other races too. I am sorry if that makes me an Uncle Tom to you. But I love Black people and being Black and I know my history and do all I can to help our people and other people too.

- MiZZ_ShAwTii - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

who cares? i mean seriously who cares? You can't really even tell what race people really are.

I know a girl who is half-mexican yet she looks 100% white. stop making race such a big issue

- thankfuluncle715 - 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

It's just that the trolls feed here.