Twitist Forums
Is it okay to break into your partners facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Is it okay to break into your partners facebook? (/thread-33504.html)

Pages: 1 2

Is it okay to break into your partners facebook? - jessiepie9 - 11-09-2012 06:40 PM

Is it okay to break into your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife's facebook/email and read their email messages?
You will need to download a program to get their password as you don't know it.
Things are going really well. You love each other a lot. Been together a long time. You just want to make sure nothing is going on.

- Derek w - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

That should be offlimits unless you suspect something.

- Starr - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

Obviously things are not going really well if you feel something is going on and want to check his facebook just to make sure. I was like you, when I did get his password I found things that I wish I had never known of because sometimes what you don't know can't hurt you...

- HarryBean - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

There is this thing called trust that prevents people by doing such things.

- me - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

Don't do anything unless you're suspicious
If he finds out, his trust in you will break.

Answer mine?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgEpZRJ6qcidmuKzhHYWzGHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081212084846AAqlhRY

- clit_niblr28 - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

Isn't that illegal?

- xSouthwindx - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

Wow....you are crazy....I hope he finds out and runs for the hills.....

If things are going well why do you need to "make sure?"

Sounds like you are very insecure...you better fix that before you do something stupid and he catches on and leaves.

- Dnice - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

that's tricky, i know someone that did that and the gf started yelling about invasion of privacy...i think you should just ask him if you can have the password orr both of you share passwords but then that's kind of a trust issue. so if u trust him....dont worry...if u do dont ask

- cabinetguy - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

No no no
Trust people, we need to have some trust.
Does everyone in the world lie now or something.
Snooping is not the basis for a good relationship.
TALK to each other.
Trust.

- Bettie Blue - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

why would you spy on someone that you don't have suspicions about? That is just wrong, unless you feel they are hiding something. I would talk to them first.