Twitist Forums
what does it mean when your ex boyfriends current girlfriend talks to you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: what does it mean when your ex boyfriends current girlfriend talks to you? (/thread-33577.html)

what does it mean when your ex boyfriends current girlfriend talks to you? - batmanx - 11-09-2012 06:43 PM

My ex boyfriends current girlfriend talks and messages me on facebook randomly? I know for a fact the first time she chated with me on facebook she was with my ex aka her current boyfriend. I just dont understand why they are doing this.

points given for honest opinions thanksSmile

ps. me and my ex boyfriend went thru alot..we went thru almost having a baby & i took his virginity.

- Piglet - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

She's checking up on you (and him). She's jealous of you, and probably thinks he's cheating on her with you.

- ashley - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

My ex's current girlfriend does that to me too! Whenever I would stop talking to her she would always find some reason to talk to me. I think she thinks that if me and her would become friends it would lessen the chances of me getting back with my ex because then i would be hurting her. I don't know, it's pretty weird though.