Twitist Forums
If theres a guy that I really liked and I think he liked me but he had a girlfriend, and I sent him a message? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: If theres a guy that I really liked and I think he liked me but he had a girlfriend, and I sent him a message? (/thread-33579.html)

If theres a guy that I really liked and I think he liked me but he had a girlfriend, and I sent him a message? - Amy Smith - 11-09-2012 06:43 PM

I sent him a message on facebook, do you think it's possible that his girlfriend could have deleted the message that I sent him? I know that maybe he just didn't answer my message but do you think that many girlfriends log on to their boyfriends facebook acounts and might do that?

- Marc - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

why the fuck would he let his gf have access to his fb? That's pretty dumb.

- Andrew Tiffany - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

i wouldnt doubt it she probibly did ask the guy

- Stacey - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

Tell him your message in person instead so that way you know for sure it got to him. And i think girlfriends do that because they get jealous and don't want their boyfriends leaving them for someone else.

- anonymous - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

I think that you should butt out.
They are dating, so stop trying to ruin things. It's selfish.

- Kunzy - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

get your own boyfriend

- Rachie - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

oh god, that happened to me last year, the guy kept checking me out even though he had a slutty girlfriend,and i kept giving him signals. i don't know what you should do, but i know what you shoudn't do, don't wait until he breaks up with her and don't wait til the last minute.

- KDSA - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

I have discussed it on here. Hey.. if you like him, just go for it!

- keyur.adhvaryu - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

dont try to do ths things on face book just do one thing ask or search for his contact number. call him and talk to him and asking him that u wanna meet him. If not then tell it over the phone. And talk softly and normal and do be polite. When ever u sorry remember ths punctuation I know u have GF but i love u and not telling ths to you coz i have any wrong intentions. I am telling u ths coz i dont wanna to hide and i want you to make a decision that what to do???? Please try to understand me.... And ask the reply if he say you yes then u also say yes and hug him if no then dont say anything for 3 to 5 seconds after that say its ok i just wanna see you happy and i respect and appreciate you. May god bless you... best wish from ur side.tell him all.... thats it if u will wait or waste time in thinking then u will not get any conclusion around it.