Twitist Forums
How to block notifications from me, to friends on Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How to block notifications from me, to friends on Facebook? (/thread-33630.html)

How to block notifications from me, to friends on Facebook? - Joost T - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

I don't want people to see a notification from me when I'm tagged in some one's photos. I also want to block notifications from me to friends when I react on some one's photos.. How do I block this?! Please help me.

- xPCPOWERx - 11-09-2012 06:53 PM

Stop tagged messages by:

Log on to Facebook > Go to account > privacy settings > click on customise settings > then next to the name which says photos and videos im tagged in click edit settings, then change the setting to what you want.

- Olivia Smith - 11-09-2012 06:53 PM

I can suggest one option. Under accounts menu, select privacy settings. You can now see an option of "customize settings". After selecting that you can edit the settings for "Photos and videos I'm tagged in" and change it to "only me". That should stop sending the notifications of photo tags. And this will also disallow others to see the pics in which you are tagged. I found this to be the only option.

- Britt Estrera - 11-09-2012 06:53 PM

You couldn't blocked it, just untagged yourself from a certain photo that your tagged in.

- dannyboy2111 - 11-09-2012 06:53 PM

Go to Privacy Settings and Adjust your settings Where it Says Photos and Videos Restrict that to you only