Twitist Forums
When is it okay to start adding the boyfriend's family members on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: When is it okay to start adding the boyfriend's family members on facebook? (/thread-33632.html)

When is it okay to start adding the boyfriend's family members on facebook? - Kelly lux - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 monthes now and i have met his entire family (both sides). I want to know when it is acceptable to start adding some of his family members on facebook without being a creep? Is adding them without being a creep even possible? haha

- Revolution - 11-09-2012 06:53 PM

I usually add any one after I've met them in real life. But I'm a pretty socialable person

- Jennifer - 11-09-2012 06:53 PM

wen ever you feel like u want to be part of their family and they want u to b part of theirs. plus its always good to be friends with ur boyfriends brother or sister of mom cousin or father Wink

- !PEACE! - 11-09-2012 06:53 PM

My boyfriends family started adding me randomly. I was like great add them and they see everything I say and if I don't add them I seem like a jerk lol.