Twitist Forums
How do i report my two ten year old kids that have an account on Facebook.? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do i report my two ten year old kids that have an account on Facebook.? (/thread-33649.html)

How do i report my two ten year old kids that have an account on Facebook.? - paterson1969 - 11-09-2012 06:45 PM

My two kids who are ten(but live away) have an account on Facebook. How do i alert Facebook to this.

- Michele C - 11-09-2012 06:54 PM

email customer service or call their phone number. I avoid facebook so I am only guessing.

- ♥Brianna♥ - 11-09-2012 06:54 PM

if you have a facebook then you can click "report user" or something like that... if you dont have a facebook, find someone who does and ask them to do it for you.

- Eric G - 11-09-2012 06:54 PM

Well you either tell them to stay off it and froward some kind punishment or you could go on the site and report a bug and that should work out just fine.

- ĸαуlα - 11-09-2012 06:54 PM

report them.
idk, just a guess, don't use facebook :\

- y4h00st1nks - 11-09-2012 06:54 PM

Contact facebook. Nice to see parents that care as much as you do.

- Juiceboxx - 11-09-2012 06:54 PM

You should email Facebook at privacy@facebook.com and ask that they be deleted (make sure you include links to their profiles in the email).

On the site, it says: "In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible." So it should be pretty straightforward.

Try talking to your kids about it too. What would they need a Facebook for? I've heard of middle schoolers getting a profile because they couldn't wait until they were in high school, but I can't imagine a 10 year old on there.