Twitist Forums
At what time will hurricane sandy hit the eastern side badly? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: At what time will hurricane sandy hit the eastern side badly? (/thread-33674.html)

At what time will hurricane sandy hit the eastern side badly? - John Garcia - 11-09-2012 06:46 PM

So far, I haven't seen much. Is it worster than Hurricane Katrina, how bad will it get? I live in MD.

- SYED - 11-09-2012 06:55 PM

By midnight.

- SYED - 11-09-2012 06:55 PM

Depends where you are located. I'm in PA and have been seeing stuff since last night. The storm just hit land a lil while ago in New Jersey, so they are getting pounded right now, from what my relatives are posting on Facebook. I'm in a home that's got damage from the storm thus far, and it's scheduled to go through the night. Be thankful you aren't in the high winds/rain associated with Sandy.

- ashley - 11-09-2012 06:55 PM

the eye of the storm is supposed to hit new york at midnight. Right now it's extreme heavy winds and rain.

- Natalie - 11-09-2012 06:55 PM

Just like "I'm just a girl" said, it depends on where you live (and I also live in PA.. woah similarities.).
I know that as you go south and west (but mostly south) the rain gets worse, but then if you're where I live (SEastern PA), it's windy as hell (as in fences are flying around) and lightly/moderately raining. I suggest watching the news or checking the weather.com radar (you get get there even by just going weather.yahoo.com ) because then you'll get an answer more tailored to where you are exactly.

But it's not a hurricane katrina- that was a category four hurricane.