Twitist Forums
How important is a cellphone for maintaining a relationship with your girlfriend/boyfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How important is a cellphone for maintaining a relationship with your girlfriend/boyfriend? (/thread-33725.html)

How important is a cellphone for maintaining a relationship with your girlfriend/boyfriend? - john - 11-09-2012 06:48 PM

So I have a cellphone, but I rarely use it because I communicate with my friends on Facebook, myspace, and AIM. I don't have texting on my cellphone either. Is a cellphone really that important for talking with your girlfriend/boyfriend?

- Katie - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

totally!!!!! thats how people talk these days... i kno i woud b lost without my fone

- nikesh_prajapati - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

I think in mine and my partners relationship without it we wouldnt even be together... we text each other at least every half hour, we call each other for 1/2 hours every night cuz we dont live together becasue were only 19, but without our fones facebook anything like that we wudnt be together so very very important

- Al Bundy - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

very important me and my girl txt all the time.

- Vikhyath - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

it is very important because sharing make to understand each other.

- Hannah! - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

haha NO! People who ONLY text their boyfriends, probably won't end up together. zFOr a relationship to work, you'll need to be able to communicate in person. Thats what matters.

- sweet coco - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

for me it is very important....it keeps a constant line of communication open that u can use to let ur partner know ur missing them, or u love them etc without always calling them and disturbing them.....in this day and age u cant do without a fully functional cell!!

- PuccaMcGaru - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

I find it to be important. My boyfriend and I live together, and when he is on break at work he calls me just to chat for a bit. If he is going to the grocery store I can call him and tell him something to pick up that we had previously forgotten about. Cell phones help us a lot.

- sweetums - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

its very very important to me because my bf lives a good distance away from me so i don't see him that much but if u have other ways of communicating then you'll make it work without the cell phone