Twitist Forums
ladies, what would you think if a random guy did this to you? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter Hashtag (/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: ladies, what would you think if a random guy did this to you? (/thread-3373.html)

ladies, what would you think if a random guy did this to you? - Randy - 10-02-2012 12:28 PM

i'm a 20 year old guy and i subscribed to this girl's tweets (posts) on twitter who is also the same age. she posted a lot about my favorite team. i found her page because there was a hashtag that she used when i searched for tweets about my team.

she seems interesting and posts a lot about that team.

i wanna get to know her. as weird as that sounds. i mean i don't have problems meeting girls in real life but she just seems interesting and i'd like to get to know her. would it be alright if i just randomly replied to one of her tweets about that sports team?

what do you think of this? what would you think if a random guy replied to your tweets like that?

- Samantha - 10-02-2012 12:36 PM

well... you would have something to start getting to know her with (the team) and it would be fine if you replied to one of her posts because you like that team too.

- mr.c - 10-02-2012 12:36 PM

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Go for it!