Twitist Forums
Why do Turkish men have a thing for Russian females? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Why do Turkish men have a thing for Russian females? (/thread-33752.html)

Pages: 1 2

Why do Turkish men have a thing for Russian females? - zippy - 11-09-2012 06:49 PM

Ive noticed on facebook, they're lots of Turkish males who want to talk to Russians, have groups where they want to meet Russian females, Anything in common, why is that? Just curious

- fidget - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

There are females who seek work (for whatever reason - sometimes not of their choosing) in the "hospitality" business/the world's oldest profession/whichever euphemism you apply to prostitution. In Turkey a lot come from behind what used to be the Iron Curtain, "Natasha" is a nickname for them. Therefore, in the Turkish male's mind Natasha=whore=Russian woman. Therefore they seek "easy" women from Russia. Sorry but it's true.

- istanbul bogazi - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

FIRST OF FIDGET:They don't search whores or something like this!!! this is so rude and disrespectful for Russian women. TURKISH MEN ARE NOT ANIMALS!

THey just think they are beautiful.Like WOMEN think Italian men are gorgeous. Go to anywhere in the world women will tell you Italian men are handsome. So what is wrong if Turkish guys think that Russian girl are nice.
Some think Brazilian girls are beautiful, some think Spanish guys are handsome sO? What is the problem!!!

- XanaX - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

I reckon you meant "SOME" Turkish men not all right?Don't generalize the whole nation pwease....there are individuals and there are individuals....there are rotten apples and fresh apples,unfortunately all in the same basket....and your question, I have noooooooooo clue what they are up to, do I care? nope

Edit: Fidget is right

sad but true

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=2PsbT9r51PM&eurl=http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=metallica+sad+but+true&fr=ush-ans

- ithinkiatetoomuch - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

Russian women are tall, leggy and beautiful.

- Ardo - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

After westernization of SSCB, so many people lost their jobs lots of young Russian women became prostitute and moved out of country. Turkey was one of the best place for them. most of Turkish women were very conservative weren't like modern European women. And Turkish males got everything from Russian women that they can not get from a Turkish women before marriage.

- Mira - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

cuz they think that Russian girls r easy to get thats y!!!

- ♥Irmak♥ - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

Turkish men love beautiful girls.But I think before dating with Russians, some of them should look at the mirror Big Grin

Also on Facebook, there is a Turkish group called: 'How about exchanging Turkish women with Russian ones?' Big Grin

They don't know our value!!!

- Mamma li Turchi! - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

Well, my observations tell me (and it has nothing to do with the oldest occupation of the world as you may guess) Turkish men like Russian girls because they are attractive. And Russian girls choose to marry Turkish men (when they do) because Turkish men have a strong sense of family and are willing to take care of one. Also, for blond Russians swarthy guys may look attractive.

I hear alcoholism was a big problem in Russia (I don't know the situation among young people today) and Russian girls don't want to relive what they suffered from their fathers. That's not to be generalized to the whole population, of course, but explains Russian-Turkish marriages to a point.

- amy. - 11-09-2012 06:57 PM

my turkish friend said
"turkish girls are cheeky, english girls are hot, belgian girls are hot. and russian girls are hot"
my boyfriend likes my eyes, because they're very blue.
it's just a difference in what people prefer.
english is my nationality and i dont like english men, i think people prefer to date people from other cultural backgrounds.
i like italian men and turkish men. Smile