Twitist Forums
What is the difference between facebook and myspace? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What is the difference between facebook and myspace? (/thread-33779.html)

Pages: 1 2

What is the difference between facebook and myspace? - Leo - 11-09-2012 06:51 PM

I have been arguing with many people saying facebook is better but the truth is what is the big difference?

- midnightstorm3 - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

facebook is more based on high schoolers and above

as for myspace is for mostly everyone

- deepcow843 - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

they are both social networks. i like facebook better because it has more privacy and security options and is much safer.

- veronicad911 - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

None. They're are both crap.

- Stevo - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

facebook is for people in high school mostly

- isaac_gandalf - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

http://www.friendster.com is better than both of them combined

- Asian Drama Addict - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

they are just the same
most older and mature teenagers use facebook
in myspace, mostly kids fake their age to create one
they have the same process in the website though

- Olivia H - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

They are both for blogging and the like. Facebook has more features to entertain people. Like all the applications. Myspace is just more popular because all the "cool bands" have one. Myspace has been around longer which is why more people have it, but facebook certainly has made huge progress. You can leave comments on myspace and leave wall posts on facebook which is the same. There are other things to do on facebook, as I've said before, like superwall and the game apps and stuff. which is probably why facebook is becoming more popular. Myspace has certain up sides too. I like the way they do their pictures better than on facebook. It's just my opinion though. And I like the bulletins on myspace. But facebook is what a majority of my friends have, there's not a huge different, but it depends where the social crowd is at where you are located. If more have facebook, facebook is to your advantage and if more have myspace, then it might be smarter for myspacing.

- lala - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

Facebook is for fans or groups(High school groups)
and whatever...
but Myspace is for everyone & everything!

- dndrez5 - 11-09-2012 06:59 PM

There's not too much a difference now. Myspace is starting to have alot of the different stuff that facebook has, as in the fun applications. One difference is that you can actually have a layout with myspace and you cant with facebook.