Twitist Forums
My son's father remarried and i just found out theough facebook. What should I do about this? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: My son's father remarried and i just found out theough facebook. What should I do about this? (/thread-33878.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

My son's father remarried and i just found out theough facebook. What should I do about this? - Tina - 11-09-2012 06:55 PM

I was hopin we'd get back together. We share a son together and we havent been together for 2 yrs but just started being cordial to one another

- James Ford - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

Nothing you can do now.

- Sarcasticfuel783 - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

Try to get over it. As long as he is still in your child's life that is all that matters. If it was meant to be you guys would not have been apart for two years. Try to move on as he has.

- theone - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

It sounds like he has moved on.

It is time for you to move on too.

It is great to be cordial, especially since you have a child together.

Peace.

- lonesome star - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

let it go is the only option. i know how you feel, my ex husband is enjoying his single life even though im pregnant with is child. i think about how i am going to handle things once he meets someone new. but as much as i think about it, i know that letting go is the only way. im sorry hun.

- rpoker - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

Tina,

two long years should tell you hes just not into you anymore then the killer is when he remarries That is telling you from this moment on your just friends!

- Cristy - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

He has moved on. You need to do the same.

Grieve, and let go.

His marrying somebody else is really none of your business since you have been apart for a long time. The sign that he had moved on is the cordiality....he is no longer hanged in the reasons you split up.

- ❶Wife - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

There is nothing that you can do but to move on. He has moved on with is life
and got married. He will always be apart of your life because of your son but on
a friendship level. Let him live his life. After 2 years he has decided to move on
and that he did.

- Raymond - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

Still be cordial for your son's sake, that is very important! Then move on...

- Sophie - 11-09-2012 07:04 PM

He is remarried, so there is absolutely nothing you can do but move on. What caused your break up in the first place?
I've been with my husband for 7 yrs, 10 weeks ago had our first baby and the day after we brought our baby home he said he couldn't do this anymore and left us.
He had been livin it up for 10 weeks and although he denies an affair I know the scrag he is "just friends with" is more than that.
You need to pick yourself up and be a strong supportive mum to your child. Please move on and start a new life just as your ex has.
Take care and be strong.