Twitist Forums
To Face book How: i get another face book accounts password? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: To Face book How: i get another face book accounts password? (/thread-33931.html)

To Face book How: i get another face book accounts password? - greek girl - 11-09-2012 06:58 PM

my father died 7 months ago im trying to get is password for his facebook i want to keep running so people can post things on it like my mother disconnected the email so iknow i would have to put a new email and everything and i dont know his password i know the email i tried to contact you guys on the facebook but nothing

- Ty M - 11-09-2012 07:06 PM

Unless you have access to the email address on the account, you won't be able to reset the password.

- Serenity - 11-09-2012 07:06 PM

I don't think that's possible. I'm very sorry about your loss, but go ahead and try the email anyways, doesn't hurt, if not, then, why don't you make a memorial page on there for him and add what friends of him that your remember and they can make tributes to your father there? Just a thought. Hope this helps. G-d bless.

- stikki - 11-09-2012 07:06 PM

if you can get in contact with myspace and prove your identity they might let you. i know hotmail does