Twitist Forums
are you supposed to wait a bit before adding your girlfriend as your relationship on facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: are you supposed to wait a bit before adding your girlfriend as your relationship on facebook? (/thread-33937.html)

Pages: 1 2

are you supposed to wait a bit before adding your girlfriend as your relationship on facebook? - Zildj - 11-09-2012 06:58 PM

I just got my girlfriend 2 days ago and I was wondering if you're supposed to wait a little or not so they could tell their friends in person first or so you don't look crazy lol

- Blah blah Blah - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

your not suppose to wait but i guess if you want to wait for her to put it first that will be ok just make sure to put your in a relationship not single and add her name when she adds you

- KATELAN - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

I dont think it matters...I added my boyfriend the night we started to date.

- blondiegirlycloclo - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

"just got her" sounds like you bought her or something but no i would wait for it to be mutual for you both to put each other as a relationship

- Jessica R - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

Hahaa. Well you don't necessarily have too. But it would be best to wait like a week or so then change it(:

- Jessica R - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

it doesn't really matter. when my boyfriend decided we become official i asked if we should and he accepted it. we've been official since june 1st Smile

- Maureen E - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

Nope. You do it as soon as you are official. Check her facebook status and see if she put it in her status. I bet it say's "In a relationship with. (your name here). If she didn't put it in her status, ask her why. Maybe she's waitiing for you. But as long as you both said "yes, lets be a couple" then that's it. You are facebook qualified.

Sadly I must add this. If it ends, you would remove it soon. Lest she call you a stalker.

- Sunny star - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

No u do it straightaway

- Quaritch - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

its just a website, ....jesuschrist....

- Rolly - 11-09-2012 07:07 PM

I would wait. If you can, at least a few weeks. Because firstly, you could freak her out. Secondly, what if you guys don't work out and you break up in like a week? Then you'll have to switch your status right back to 'single' and everyone will think you're lame.