Twitist Forums
How can I say I'm jealous in a status on facebook of my girlfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How can I say I'm jealous in a status on facebook of my girlfriend? (/thread-33991.html)

How can I say I'm jealous in a status on facebook of my girlfriend? - Gilbert - 11-09-2012 07:01 PM

I don't want to straight out say "I'm jealous" but something more than just that. Something that she will see and realize that I get jealous of her and guys on her Facebook. Please help!

- nolimits1991 - 11-09-2012 07:09 PM

Hello,

I definitely think you shouldn't discuss things between you and your girlfriend through statuses on Facebook. You should talk to her one on one. Communicating with your girlfriend should never be a passive thing. Social media has only made communication die away slowly, and we can't let that happen.

Also, what do they do to make you jealous? One thing I remember with my girlfriend is that she has as much of a right to hang out with other guys as I do to hang out with other girls. If she was cheating on me that would be completely different, but I trust her. When I decided to be in a relationship with her, I knew that I would have to trust her. That's a major part of relationships. Jealousy only tears relationships apart.

I hope you don't get offended, because I'm really trying to help your relationship. Passive Facebook statuses and jealousy will only hurt it.