Twitist Forums
What dose being a confirmed friend mean when talking about Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: What dose being a confirmed friend mean when talking about Facebook? (/thread-34049.html)

What dose being a confirmed friend mean when talking about Facebook? - Rosey G - 11-09-2012 07:03 PM

Several people that I know have invited me to be their Facebook friend. What exactly does that involve?

- keyes_j - 11-09-2012 07:11 PM

they want 2 b ur friend on f.b. and u have to confirm that it is ok for them to look at ur page, photos,status all that.

- squarelumber237 - 11-09-2012 07:11 PM

They invited you to be your friend on FB so you can see their profile and they can see yours. Remember, Share information only with people you know

- Nicole - 11-09-2012 07:11 PM

It just means they want to be able to send you messages or comment your pictures.
If they are people you don't know, don't accept the friend requests.
But you could also type in a name of your friend in the search bar in the right top corner and request them as a friend.

- Gabby - 11-09-2012 07:11 PM

A 'confirmed' friend, is a friend you are already friends with on facebook; you can see their profile and they can see yours, you are friends, you have 'confirmed' that you know each other and are friends. If they have only invited you to be a friend, then you are not friends yet, once you confirm you know them, you will become their confirmed friend. Hope that makes sense. To be friends with someone on Facebook means you can see each others profiles and write to each other. Facebook is a social networking site; it's like bebo and myspace, it's a kind of virtual network of friends over the internet. Hope I helped Smile