Twitist Forums
How do I disable Facebook notifications like "Please take this quiz" or "Try <insert generic game here> now!"? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: Facebook notifications (/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: How do I disable Facebook notifications like "Please take this quiz" or "Try <insert generic game here> now!"? (/thread-34100.html)

How do I disable Facebook notifications like "Please take this quiz" or "Try <insert generic game here> now!"? - Thunderhead - 11-09-2012 07:05 PM

I only want notifications about my friend's activity. I find it extremely annoying when I get automated requests to take quizzes or to play new games

- #9 - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

Stop using facebook Tongue

- Alexa - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

click on " see all" and find it and click the x

- phooner4 - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

you have to go to view all notifications and then on the right side you can uncheck the notifications you dont want

- Canadarat - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

When they come up in notifications, scroll over them and a little box with an X should come up. Click that and it should ask you whether you want to disable all notifications from that app.

- LL - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

press see all next to the notifications and then on the right hand side of the screen you will see all the applications, simply un-check them.

- Jacklyn19 - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

when you get a notification like that to stop them from coming you can click on the little X on the top right corner and something will pop up, click hide all and you wont see them again, and itll stop you from recieving them.

- santi_aint_jonas - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

It's easy. Just click on the little button on the top of the expanding notifications box that says "see all." on the new page along the right hand side are a list of applications you get notifications for. If there are any apps you don't want to receive notifications for anymore, just un-check the little box. Hope I could help!

Answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Apvwv8laOjoerd.56H8zPi7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100103185653AAlAopD

- TheCoolOne - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

they are soooo annoying!! well anyway, you click on a little "x" on the right corner which only appears if your cursor is on there. then a window will pop up saying "Do you want to hide notifications from <x>? and you then click "hide all".

hope it helps Wink

- purepwnage - 11-09-2012 07:13 PM

There should be an option when you get a notification like that, to block or hide all notifications from that source.