Twitist Forums
how to get an Aries attention on a social network? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter General help (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: how to get an Aries attention on a social network? (/thread-3418.html)

how to get an Aries attention on a social network? - Cheeba - 10-02-2012 01:13 PM

aha I don't like going after guys at all, and I don't. I mean I do, just in a different way.. usually when I'm interested in someone I'm just friendly and inviting to get and keep their attention, then I go in for the kill aha

but I'm not sure how to do thiss, since this guy lives allllllll the way in FL and I live in CA! but he's awesome and he's following me on Twitter (lmao don't judge) and since he's sort of a local celebrity (producer) I don't want to hit him up, then I'll just be like every other girl.

HELP! he is what I would call a "REAL LIFE" Aries, aha I could tell he was an Aries just by seeing his tweets and listening to his music. very sexually aggressive, extreme with anger, blunt etc although it turns me on aha I really just want to *know him. I don't want to lead him on to where things could ever get sexual aha b.c I'm not looking for a relationship!

he's funnyyy as hell and is interesting, seems like he'd make a cool friend.

help meeee Smile

btw I'm a Taurussss w. Rising sign Gemini, Moon sign Gemini, Venuss/Gemini and Mars/Aries Wink

- Killer - 10-02-2012 01:21 PM

tweet something clever and funny (not offensive) about something he's interested in.

like if a girl posted about dark knight rises right now, that would catch my attention and i'd want to respond to her. lol

- UTGirl - 10-02-2012 01:21 PM

I'm an Aries.
Aries like to chase. Don't throw yourself at him! Make a quirky remark about one of his photos or something. Try and stand out.

- suzie - 10-02-2012 01:21 PM

be bold and outrageous..and nothing ordinary.

- the dreamer. - 10-02-2012 01:21 PM

Compliment him! Say something about his body, etc.
He will feel flattered and be interested in talking to u