Twitist Forums
Can ANYONE give me the email or facebook of a relative or descendant of Jiim Jones? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Can ANYONE give me the email or facebook of a relative or descendant of Jiim Jones? (/thread-34196.html)

Can ANYONE give me the email or facebook of a relative or descendant of Jiim Jones? - Emma - 11-09-2012 07:09 PM

I know Jim Jones had many children and I'm doing a very intense report on him. If anyone has any way of contacting one of his grandchildren or nephews or even just a grandchild of a Jonestown member that would be amazing!

Thanks

- curvedidea908 - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

I believe he has a son that's about 30 years old. He did a interview on CNN last year. You could go unto the CNN website to find the information out

- Always Remember - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

I've got a few email addy's, but I can't just hand them out to anyone who asks. that's #1.
#2 is: I can FORWARD your inquiry to his two sons orI can send you to a guy who can act as the middle-man and try to get you through, but I wonder how much time you need to finish the report. It's not like you'll hear back from either son this week.....or even this month.

Anyhow, email me a message and tell me exactly what you're doing...be specific....and I might be able to start forwarding your messages to the appropriate people.
No gaurantees...no promises....

joeyjosef@yahoo.com