Twitist Forums
what if you have a boyfriend and he flirts with other girls? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: what if you have a boyfriend and he flirts with other girls? (/thread-34208.html)

Pages: 1 2

what if you have a boyfriend and he flirts with other girls? - Selena Gomez - 11-09-2012 07:09 PM

My boyfriend is sweet and all but he adds every girl on facebook and he flirts with them. I love him a lot but I don't know what to do.

- javi - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

Just tell him the way yu feel when he flirts with these girls

- Marko Polio - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

Sit him down and talk to him. He should get the hint and if he doesn't well then, I guess you know what he really thinks of you.

- voicelesstoothpaste569 - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

your relationship is not exclusive.
you should be dating other boys, too.
you're going to need another boyfriend, soon.

- rusty - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

cut him loose. that's disrespectful to you. if it didn't bother you you wouldn't have asked the question.

- Amanda - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

Tell him you want him to try and calm the talking with other girls.

- Chloe - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

I say u talk to him and if he doesnt listens to u dump him! Hope i helped! Wink

- Denise B - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

You guys are going out, tell him you don't like it. Your not being overly jealous or anything, that would get under my skin too. I know this sounds bad, but you might even want to think about doing the same and see how he likes it, but only do that if you tell him you don't like it first and he keeps doing it! and always remember, he might flirt, but he's choosing to go out with you and no one else, that counts for something(:

- Michelle - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

Very calmly ask him to stop and if he doesnt id say get rid of him, he doesnt appreciate you enough to care that his flirting hurts you. Also I woulnt recomend revenge flirting it will just lead to arguments and a very bitter break up sorry to hear that btw hope I helped

- Jacob - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

Yea just have a talk with him and let him know how u feel. If he doesn't change or care leave that fool! Tongue