Twitist Forums
Whats wrong with american women nowadays? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Whats wrong with american women nowadays? (/thread-34255.html)

Pages: 1 2

Whats wrong with american women nowadays? - The - 11-09-2012 07:10 PM

I mean, they self-harm, they b-1-t-c-h about suiciding, they complain about their feelings all the time, they do ridiculous things seeking attention (posting stupid facebook status as an example.) and they get mad when we don't give what they want. Its like they think their boyfriends are their fathers.

And after they complain that men cheat. OF COURSE they would cheat! How can someone cope with a self centered being without having fun outside?

- Peter - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

ask this about American people instead of American women and try to have enough compassion to change yourself in a way that makes the world better

- Brianna - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

I'm a native young adult Californian, and I'm nothing like that. Many of my friends aren't either, so I think you're just hanging with the wrong crowd.

- TuffCookie:3 - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

Blow it out your ass, troll.

- Sophie - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

I think the real question here is, why do you think this? I think the answer to that question is that you had a girlfriend or female friend/acquaintance who had some emotional problems. You became angry about this because you felt it was a burden to you and generalized this type of behavior to the rest of the population.

- Mabe - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

check out who you're hanging with, and change it! Most American women are not like this. I mean that.

- . - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

Americans are too materialistic, dumb and fat.

Especially american men, they're probably the ugliest men on the planet, most are overweight with huge beer bellies and man boobs

For your reference, this is what a real man looks like
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7900000/raoul-bova-raoul-bova-7903173-886-1374.jpg

- yac - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

Do you realize you are generalizing? - blaming all women probably on an experience you had with one or two? I seriously suspect it is primarily because you feel guilty about cheating on her (them) and want to build a scenario to justify your actions. Sorry it doesn't fly. I think you need a little time away from all women to get your act together and are willing to show some basic respect.

- Rita - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

Fat chicks hate on thin women and tell us not to wear short skirts because it is slutty and not modest when we all know THEY are ashamed of their bodies and so jealous of us because we are secure and not afraid

- zFirst Name W - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

Women aren't like this in other developed countries? People have mental illness all over the world it isn't limited to just America.

You don't hear 3rd World women complain because they kill themselves, or get killed by their society.

These women talk about their issues because they want attention because they want HELP. They don't know what kind of help they need, or what they need period. But they need something and it is their way of asking for it.

People have issues, deep rooted issues. Dealing with mentally ill people can be very draining, it may sound harsh, but its best to avoid people like this if you aren't educated on how to deal with them.