Twitist Forums
How do you unblock someone from writing on your Facebook wall? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How do you unblock someone from writing on your Facebook wall? (/thread-34256.html)

How do you unblock someone from writing on your Facebook wall? - Leanna B - 11-09-2012 07:10 PM

I blocked people from writing on my wall on Facebook. They updated Facebook and I went on my privacy settings to unblock them and I can't figure out how. Please help! Thank you!

- Evan Muckily - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

Go to account then privacy settings and your block list should be on the left side

- booze - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

Go to Account > Privacy Settings > Customize Settings > Post by me > Customize > Hide this from > Remove the name of your friend you want to UNBLOCK.

- Mateo Alvarez - 11-09-2012 07:19 PM

Guess what?

After Facebook released their new privacy settings last week, apparently you don't have to.

Now, anybody on your friends list can VIEW and POST/COMMENT on your wall regardless of if you had restricted them in the past. So there's actually nothing more for you to do.

Unfortunately a lot of people liked having that option to restrict certain friends from their wall, however that option is now gone.

Thanks Facebook. I closed my account yesterday and moved to Google+.

Sorry