Twitist Forums
How should i post a hapoy birthday message on Facebook to my Boyfriend? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How should i post a hapoy birthday message on Facebook to my Boyfriend? (/thread-34412.html)

How should i post a hapoy birthday message on Facebook to my Boyfriend? - Francesca - 11-09-2012 07:14 PM

We've been dating for a month.
He is AMAZING!
His birthday is the 9th of March!!!!
So i'm planning on what i should post on his wall on FaceBook(:
I don't wanna make it Awkward because of his parents and i don't want him to think i'm awkward either.
What should i say???

- Christopher - 11-09-2012 07:23 PM

Happy Birthday

- Avery - 11-09-2012 07:23 PM

Well first off, don't say "hapoy" birthday. Lol
Just be yourself

- Brian - 11-09-2012 07:23 PM

I always think its best to keep it simple on facebook. and then be more romantic via text, phonecalls, email ,ect.

On facebook i always find it kind of awkward when couples write things on eachothers walls....
A simple "Happy Birthday! Love you more than you will ever know <3 " Is enough for facebook...

- Your mom - 11-09-2012 07:23 PM

How about:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy so-and-so
Hope all ur wishes come true today!! Wink

(Attach a birthday card too)

If you don't want to draw attention to the fact that ur his girlfriend, make it fun and flirty.
You guys have been bf/gf for a month, so don't overdo it on facebook. You can send him a private msg over text as well

- Johnny - 11-09-2012 07:23 PM

Just type happy birthday with a message that expresses how you feel about him and the impact he has made in your life.