Twitist Forums
How should I convince my SUPER PARENOID mother to let me get a facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: How should I convince my SUPER PARENOID mother to let me get a facebook? (/thread-34430.html)

How should I convince my SUPER PARENOID mother to let me get a facebook? - madison - 11-09-2012 07:15 PM

- JOHN C - 11-09-2012 07:23 PM

Your mother is the boss. Listen to her or face the consequences!

- PolarX - 11-09-2012 07:23 PM

tell her and show her that you locked everything so only your friends can see your info, profile, etc.

- nikk :] - 11-09-2012 07:23 PM

tell her that facebook is very safe. you add your friends and you can select who can see the pictures you post and videos each time. you can select "only friends", "friends of friends" , "everyone" or you can choose "custom" and select a small group of friends who can see them. also, you can set your facebook to be very private where people can't friend request you, only you friend request people. it's very safe and the only thing people who aren't your friends can see is your name, your profile pic, and your friends. so just tell her there are so many ways to make it really private and that it is very safe. :] good luck!