Twitist Forums
Where can I buy cheap facebook poker chips for facebook texas holdem poker? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Where can I buy cheap facebook poker chips for facebook texas holdem poker? (/thread-34443.html)

Pages: 1 2

Where can I buy cheap facebook poker chips for facebook texas holdem poker? - Phantomwriter674 - 11-09-2012 07:15 PM

Can anyone who has bought facebook poker chips before please give me a little information on how to buy facebook chips for Texas Holdem? Somewhere with cheap prices and secure payment processing would be appreciated as I don't have a lot to spend and don't want to be ripped off. Thanks in advace.

- Samuel - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

I got 20 million facebook poker chips for $70 from http://www.facebookpokerstore.com twice last week, if that is within your price range. They also have cheaper packages as well as far as I know but I needed to get into a high roller room to compete with my jerk-nuts brother in law who thinks he's top dogg when it comes to poker. To make a long story short, I whoopes his ass and had close to 100 million facebook chips by the end of the day. He might be the only person I know more addicted to this game than me lol.

They do use secure payment processing and they've pretty damn fast from my experience, I had my facebook poker chips in under 10 minutes. You can talk to them on a live chat thing on their website if you have any other questions about facebook poker or getting chips. They have some cool articles on texas holdem strategy on their website as well about facebook poker, I would reccomend some of those if you're a bit rusty. I hope my answer was what you are looking for.

- bradslife - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

Free betting site were you can make lots of money for free! this is legal so check it out and register at.......http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=522572

- shelbybears33 - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

okay i bought threw this guy and he has good prices add him from his msn and talk prices

windowslive20102009@hotmail.com

thats it and any questions just ask him thank you very much.

- Ferfer - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

Ive never bought personally, but here is an ebay guide written on the subject that I found online, it seems to be a popular guide so I'll post the text here for you:

--
Unless you live under a stone in a cave, you either have played Facebook Poker yourself or you know someone who has. It is free to play and you receive bonus facebook poker chips every day just for playing. You can also get bonuses by inviting friends to join you or signing up for a special offer or two. If you want to play at anything higher than the lowerlimits though, you may be thinking of buying some facebook poker chips to play with. But where is the best place to buy your chips and what factors should you consider in finding a good supplier for facebook chips?

Well, here are some qualities you should look for in a good supplier:

Trusted Seller - it is always safer to buy from an established company. This way you can contact them in advance, ask any questions you have and receive a prompt reply. You can also rely on them to respect your privacy, keep your order details private and not share your email address with any other companies.

Live Chat Support - look for a site where you can chat live with a member of customer support. When you order your facebook poker chips, it's always nice to speak with a real human who will guide you through delivery of your chips. Again, you can also ask questions you may have about payment methods, order quantities and so on.

Fast Delivery - after you have ordered your facebook poker chips, you want them delivered as soon as possible, so a supplier who can deliver them straight after your order is a real bonus. As above, look for a supplier who's live support is 'online'.

Reliable - look for a facebook poker chip supplier who can always meet your requirements and can supply any quantity of poker chips that you need. A good supplier is usually hard to find so if you find a good one that goes that extra mile, stick with them and they will look after you.

Competitive prices - prices of Facebook poker chips are always changing so see if the supplier has good prices as well as good service.

One of the biggest and most reliable facebook poker chip sellers is the Facebook Poker Store http://www.FacebookPokerStore.com

- Donato - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

Cheap facebook poker chips are hard to come by. If you're looking for secure payment for facebook chips make sure they use one of the trusted credit card processors like ccbill or Plimus to name the top two. Some accept paypal as well. Look for live support so you can get your facebook chips quickly after paying. Make sure they have a nice website that looks like it took some time to put together and not some piece of junk.

I bought 10 million facebook poker chips for $40 US from Facebookpokerstore.com, worked out for fine and the price was cheap so I played a little nuts with the chips and had a blast.

Do your research and look around and you'll find whats right for you.

- Bgdum - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

hiya mate here is the cheapest facebook poker chips site

http://www.bgdum.com

1M=$5.25
5M=$16.99
10M=$24.99
30M=$69.99

hope that helps ..

hiya mate here is the cheapest facebook poker chips site

http://www.bgdum.com

1M=$5.25
5M=$16.99
10M=$24.99
30M=$69.99

hope that helps ..

- JorjoftheJungle - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

My wife is addiced to facebook poker like a crack fiend. She is terrible though so she ends up buying facebook poker chips about 3 times a week. She bought 20 million last time and made it up to almost 300 million chips, then wandered into a highroller room and ended up going all in with pocket KK and lost to someone who called with AK and an ace fell on the river (doesnt it always).

Anyway she buys from http://www.facebookpokerstore.com and never has any problems, so since I dont buy facebook poker chips myself I'll use her experience with them and reccommend them. Now if only I can get her lazy ass of the computer to cook some meals my life would be complete.

- Deij - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

omg I love this game so much all of my friends at work are addicted to facebook poker. I work in a customer service department so in between phone calls everyone is logged into facebook poker playing. Some of us even play poker while were on the phone with customers muajaja. One lady even plays while shes on the phone with customers lol she refuses to stop playing once she told a customer to hold because she flopped a set and won like 4 million chips in one hand. Yea so I dont know where to buy them but I just wanted to share my facebook poker story lol Smile)

- Solares - 11-09-2012 07:24 PM

here is an article to help you build up your chips on your own maybe you wont have to buy:

Key Poker Skills for the Facebook Poker Player

There are more poker pros at Facebook poker tables than one might think. Just because facebook poker chips arent real money doesn't mean they aren't after the glory of being listed on the top 100 list. Poker sharks are commonly described as tight and aggressive: "These poker pros do not play many hands, but when they play them, they play them like they have the nuts."

That's a nice general description, but it doesn't say much. In my opinion, a solid poker player is one who has mastered the four key skills of poker.

Skill #1: Mathematics in Facebook Poker

• A solid poker player knows the general probabilities of the game. For example, they know that you have about 1 in 8.5 chance of hitting a set when holding a pocket pair, and that you have about a 1 in 3 chance of completing a flopped flush draw by the river.

• Good players know the importance of outs. Outs are simply the number of cards that will improve your hand. Count your outs, multiply them by two, and add one, and that's roughly the percentage shot you have at hitting.

• Good Facebook poker players can figure out the pot odds. Knowing outs is meaningless unless it's translated into rational, calculated betting. Knowing you have a 20% chance of hitting, what do you do then? If you're not sure, check out our Pot Odds article.

• Math skills are the most basic knowledge in Facebook Poker; it's day-one reading. Anyone who doesn't understand these concepts should not play in a game for real money until they do.

Skill #2: Discipline in Facebook Poker

• Good poker players demand an advantage. What separates a winning poker player from a fish is that a fish does not expect to win, while a poker player does. A fish is happy playing craps, roulette, or the slots; he just hopes to get lucky. A poker player does not hope to get lucky. He just hopes others don't get lucky.

• Good poker players understand that a different game requires a different discipline. A disciplined no-limit player can be a foolish limit player and vice versa. For example, a disciplined limit hold'em player has solid preflop skills. When there is not much action preflop, he or she only plays the better hands. When a lot of people are limping in, he or she will make a loose call with a suited connector or other speculative hand.

• A disciplined player knows when to play and when to quit. He recognizes when he is on tilt and is aware when a game is too juicy to just quit while ahead.

• A disciplined player knows that he is not perfect. When a disciplined player makes a mistake, he learns. He does not blame others. He does not cry. He learns from the mistake and moves on.

Skill #3: Psychology in Facebook Poker

• A good player is not a self-centered player. He may be the biggest SOB you know. He may not care about anyone but himself, and he may enjoy stealing food from the poor. However, when a poker pro walks into a poker room, he always empathizes with his opponents. He tries to think what they think and understand the decisions they make and why they make them. The poker pro always tries to have an answer to these questions:

1. What does my opponent have?
2. What does my opponent think I have?
3. What does my opponent think I think he has?

• Knowing the answer to these questions is the first step, manipulating the answers is the second and more important step. Suppose that you have a pair of kings and your opponent has a pair of aces. If you both know what the other has, and you both know that you know what the other has, then why play a game of poker? A poker pro in Facebook poker manipulates the answers to questions #2 and #3 by slowplaying, fastplaying, and bluffing in order to throw his opponent off.

• Good facebook poker players know that psychology is much more important in a no-limit game than in a limit game. Limit games often turn into math battles, while no-limit games carry a strong psychology component. Thus, poker tells are much more important in no-limit games.

Skill #4: Understanding Risk vs. Reward in Facebook Poker

• Pot odds and demanding an advantage fall into this category. Poker players are willing to take a long-shot risk if the reward is high enough, but only if the expected return on their facebook poker chips is higher than the risk.

• More importantly, they understand the risk-vs.-reward nature of the game outside of the actual poker room. They know how much bank they need to play, and how much money they need in reserve to cover other expenses in life.

• Good poker players understand they need to be more risk-averse with their overall bankroll of facebook poker chips than their stack at the table.

When you play in an individual game, you must value every Zynga chip equally at the table. You should only care about making correct plays. If you buy in for $1,00