Twitist Forums
Can you live without Facebook? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Twitter forums (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Twitter privacy (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Can you live without Facebook? (/thread-34475.html)

Pages: 1 2

Can you live without Facebook? - Pinoy Chefs - 11-09-2012 07:17 PM

my friends and school mates are so addicted to FB in some instances it's helpful, but it really pulls you in as a distraction plus sometimes it creates tension and compromises privacy. so I turned off my facebook account, probably that's why im active in yahoo answers. just a quick survey, to see how may people can say they can or cant live without facebook, and how deep is their addiction how is it affecting.

- ksp12286 - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

yes you can live without facebook people did fine before it was around.

- Little Vacation - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

Yes, I can. I don't have many friends and we can't keep conversations going. I only use facebook to talk to my uncle and other relatives. I'd shut down my account, but it's easier to talk to them on facebook.

- Colin Garrard - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

Yes I can live without the stupid thing, and I think the world would be a much better place without it.

- Margaret - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

I'm not addicted to facebook. I only use to keep in contact with my long distance friends (ones that have moved away) and my family. I could easily use e-mail, but highly doubt they would. I don't play the games, or do those stupid status things (Like for a to be honest), I just talk to friends and family and see how they are. I check it maybe a couple times a day, if that.

- Shafiq - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

Facebook is just friendship conversation and Entertainment

while

Yahoo answers is informatory site, and its for intelligent peoples,

so, yes
i am live without facebook

- Stephanie Girton - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

I have an iPod touch so I'm always using it for the Internet and it distracts me from homework because I'm always going on Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, and twitter.. Honestly I should probably deactivate my Facebook because it just distracts me too much.. So yea, right now I would probably say I can't live without Facebook (terrible,I know) because I'm constantly on there but I'm sure if I were to deactivate or even have my iPod & laptop taken away so I couldn't go on then I would be fine

- Achinogirl - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

You can live without Facebook... But that's not living lol

- Kidd J - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

I can happily say yes. I can live without facebook.

- PhÆ°Æ¡ng - 11-09-2012 07:25 PM

I can live without facebook