Twitist Forums
Should a Newborn Baby Have a Facebook Account? - Printable Version

+- Twitist Forums (http://twitist.com)
+-- Forum: Facebook forums (/forum-14.html)
+--- Forum: General facebook and life forums (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Should a Newborn Baby Have a Facebook Account? (/thread-34515.html)

Should a Newborn Baby Have a Facebook Account? - Your mom - 11-09-2012 07:18 PM

Seriously, I know of one that has one. His Mother posts status updates for him everyday. Seems kind of weird to me. I feel a little dirty every time I see a new status update. Is this normal behavior?

- lowbrasskicksass - 11-09-2012 07:27 PM

It's not normal, and it's really a dumb idea. Privacy is key in raising a child.

- Irena - 11-09-2012 07:27 PM

That's disgusting. No, a newborn baby should NOT have a facebook account. Poor child.

- TheArfen - 11-09-2012 07:27 PM

she must be mentally retarded.

- i love you<3 - 11-09-2012 07:27 PM

it's really not best because it can not be safe for the kid? and it's not old enough to make choices like that so you really shouldn't.

- iori - 11-09-2012 07:27 PM

i think when the baby is old enough he would create his own account
parents like to talk about their kid n thats wat she is doing

- Brock Mvendors - 11-09-2012 07:27 PM

That is not normal and someone should have an intervention with the mother in question. Post updates about the baby on her own profile. I made up a fake facebook account once, came back to it a year later and had over 60 friend requests: that's right 60 friend requests to a person that doesn't even exist and had no facebook picture. Facebook creeps will friend anyone and anything real or not, a baby should never have its own facebook. Oh yeah, and the baby doesn't even know what facebook is. Seriously dumb.